31 January 2009

23rd Thing

So I won't be finishing the things by the deadline which is in about 5 minutes. I have to be at work in the morning and am very sleepy. Hopefully, I will come back to this here blog and finish it soon. There is a lot of good info collected here. Thanks SAPL 23 Things Team. You worked really hard on this. Where did you find the time??? I've attempted to finish this (to no avail) on a Saturday night when I should have been sleeping or chillaxing with my homies. So it was said that we could do this at work? Yeah, that is funny! What time did you have in mind? I did work on it literally at work if you count my break and at lunch and after work. I would totally do this type of thing again, but I need more incentive. Perhaps if we were threatened...I work well under pressure.

No comments: